Our signature coats and suiting are often made from wool, a renewable resource, which is biodegradable, breathable and a natural insulator.
Woollen pieces are an investment and do require a higher level of care and attention. They are however timeless and of great value, lasting for years in your wardrobe.
- A simple airing out will suffice if the garment is not dirty or stained and washing isn’t required.
- Gently place your garment on a hanger, hang it out in an airy, sheltered space for 1-2 days (not in direct sunlight).
- We recommend for our woollen garments to undergo gentle spot cleaning for any stains or a cool hand wash.
- As wool is a natural fibre, wash the garment carefully in cold water with an earth and wool friendly detergent.
- Make sure not to wring the garment and to let it dry flat and in shade to avoid any fading or stretching. Do not tumble dry.
- Our woolen garments can also be taken to a trusted, eco friendly dry cleaner, which is highly recommended for our coats and suiting.
- We prefer to use a gentle steamer on our woollen coats and suiting, however you can also use an iron with a wool temperature function to softly press and restore sheen.