TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure you take a read on all of our terms and conditions before entering in any of our competitions.
We reserve the right to change these General Terms at any time.
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 16 years and above only.
- Does not include flights.
- Employers of Nique and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Participating in a promotion is deemed acceptance of both the General and Specific Terms and Conditions.
- For each specific competition, please check instructions on how to enter
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will not be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Nique does not hold any responsibility and no liability for any loss incurred in the event that the prize is lost, damaged, stolen once delivered to the winner.
- If for any reason whatsoever the winner is unable to redeem the prize as stated then the winner will forfeit their prize and will not receive another prize or cash in lieu of this prize.
- The prize is valued in Australian dollars.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Statement page on the Nique website.