Exchange & Returns
Nique Returns Policy 2018
We are happy to offer you an exchange (instore only), store credit (instore only) or refund for change of mind on full priced merchandise* (excludes sale product). All Sale product is final, however an exchange for a different size instore is acceptable. The following time-frames and conditions apply:
- In-store: 14 days from date of purchase.
- Online: 14 days from date of delivery received.
- Original proof of purchase must be accompanied with the returned merchandise (bank statement will not be accepted).
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original saleable condition with all tags intact
- ** Purchases made online using AfterPay cannot be returned or exchanged instore.
- Nique stores are not authorised to receive customer returns via the mail nor can they perform phone orders.
Online Returns Process
If you would like to return a full priced product for a full refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and await 24-48 hours for our confirmation. Please note that the return of any product will be at the customer's expense. Note: We cannot offer exchange of online product, only returns.
All returns must be accompanied by a printed RA form (return authorization form) which can be obtained once email communication with Online Customer Service has taken place and the return is confirmed. Once you have been issued with an RA form you have 7 business days to make sure the parcel is safely sent and received at Nique H.O for processing.
Our return address for all online orders is 38 William Street, Balaclava, 3183 Vic, Australia. Orders that aren't accompanied by a RA form will not be accepted.
Within 3 months of purchase, a minor fault will be repaired by us with no cost to the customer.
A minor fault is a problem that is easily fixed, such as a loose button or hem.
Within 3 months of purchase, a major fault will be either replaced or a refund will be offered depending on the customer’s choice.
A major fault is a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it:
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what the customer asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
We truly value our customers at Nique and we want to ensure you are completely happy with any purchase you make from us. We hope our returns policy reflects our commitment to delivering an exceptional shopping experience each and every time.
Our returns policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any drop in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).
Where an item is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law may not apply and Nique may not provide a refund, exchange or repair. Nique will require an original proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Merchandise marked as seconds or sample product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed.
Online Warehouse Sale
FINAL SALE: Please note we are unable to refund or exchange items bought from the Online Outlet for 'Change of Mind' reasons, including incorrect size purchased - however, this does not affect your statutory rights.
As per your statutory rights, we will provide refunds on an outlet item if it has a major problem. This is when the item;
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the image shown online or the description.
- Doesn't do what we said it would do, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed.