Work With Us
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
If you have a strong affiliation with our brand, our culture and an avid interest in the fashion industry, shoot us an email.
Part Time Retail Staff- NSW
We are currently seeking enthusiastic part-time retail assistants in the NSW region. The ideal candidate will posses the following attributes:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- customer focus
- Retail/Fashion experience is an added bonus
- an eye for detail and design
- passionate about the fashion industry
- Supportive and encouraging culture
- Team environment
- Part-time roster - 20-30 hrs p/w
Store Manager - TBA (NSW)
We are looking for a Store Manager for one of our NSW stores, TBA. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the store and setting a high standard for our team to follow. You will be driven to meet and exceed company sales, enjoy working autonomously and have strong KPI objectives whilst developing strategies to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and operational standards.
What we will offer you:
- Great Salary package
- Generous Uniform allowance
- Incentive-based bonus structure
- Freedom to work in an environment that requires daily self-management and promotes a creative culture
To be successful you will demonstrate:
- A strong background an extensive experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager, with a minimum of 2 years experience in an apparel brand.
- A strong ability to self-manage and great multi-tasking skills.
To express your interest in this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Assistant - Melbourne
We are looking for an Account Assistant who's duties will entail reporting to the Finance & Operations Manager. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Experience in retail bank reconciliations is required
- Managing end to end accounts receivable/payable
- Payroll and superannuation
- Assist in preparation of financial reports and analysis
- Contribute to process improvement
- Administration tasks as required
Ideally you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Fast accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You will be enthusiastic, eager to learn and demonstrate a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Ability to work autonomously with a positive and innovative approach to all tasks undertaken
- Experience in using Xero & Cin7 is advantageous
To express your interest in this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply through seek.com: