We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
If you have a strong affiliation with our brand, our culture and an avid interest in the fashion industry, shoot us an email.
Full Time Retail Assistants - NSW and VIC
- Start date: Immediate
We are on the hunt for enthusiastic retail staff in our stores.
To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Manager – VIC and NSW (locations TBA)
We are on the hunt for Store Managers across various locations in VIC and NSW!
As a Store Manager, you will lead the commercial performance of the store as well as all BOH (Back of House) operation, drive a culture of coaching and sales performance within the team and ensure the team embrace clientelling across the various segments. You are externally focused and brave and will experiment new ideas in your store. You are obsessed with how the client feels about Nique (store and product) and will always put the client first in everything you do. You understand the importance of wardrobing/styling and are confident in presenting looks and having fun. More importantly, you are the Nique brand ambassador.
Key responsibilities include:
- Team Management
- Business Development and Clientelling
- Back of House/Store Operations
To be successful you will demonstrate:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Commercial mindset
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Developing Team Members
- Results driven
- Exceptional communication skills
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years retail experience
- 3+ years experience in leading teams
- Experience in service industry
To express your interest in this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
PR | Social Media Marketing Interns - Sydney
- Start date: Immediate
- Hours depending on study availability, maximum of 3 days per week – 8.30am – 5pm
Responsibilities – a selection of the below
- Learn to upload new styles to the website on a regular basis.
- Learn to anage the daily new orders being sent to warehouse for picking and then distribution to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Sit in on EDM briefings & creatively contribute.
- Support in assisting the planning and prepping for social content shoots – including scouting locations & attaining usage rights, managing samples, sourcing props, assisting with styling on-set during shoots etc.
- You may also from time-to-time be able to assist other departments if they are relevant to any interest you may have with your studies in this field.
- Must be studying a relevant course or degree to this area of work.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and editing photos
- Competent user of Shopify, Instagram, Facebook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for Social media, Fashion and Ecommerce
- A ‘no task is too big or too small’ attitude
- Google Analytics experience valuable but not mandatory.
- MailChimp (or similar program) experience valuable but not mandatory.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive with the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment
To express your interest in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org