Work With Us
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our growing team.
If you have a strong affiliation with our brand, our culture and an avid interest in the fashion industry, shoot us an email.
Office Coordinator - Melbourne
We are looking for a meticulous, detail oriented all-rounder to work with our team as an Office Coordinator in our Balaclava office in Melbourne.
This role is ideal for someone looking to start their career in fashion and retail. You must be adaptable, hard working and willing to go above and beyond in supporting multiple areas of the business.
As the Office Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for supporting various departments, including but not limited to: stock takes, retail stock replenishment, dispatch of online and wholesale orders, setting up of pop-up stores and ensuring all dispatching is performed in an orderly and timely manner, assisting production team in measuring samples, dispatch of samples to wholesale agents, movement of samples between our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Can take direction and shows initiative
- Basic computer knowledge
- Microsoft suite a must
- Stock management system knowledge (Cin7 software preferred)
- Heavy lifting required.
Junior Area Manager in Training - Sydney (NSW)
We are looking to develop a strong Store Manager into an Area Manager.
About the role:
- Invested mentoring from experienced leaders/designers\
- An introduction to multi-site management
- Ensure basic operations and policies are adhered to in store
- Build a culture on creating strong relationships with our customers
- Strong Career progression
- Gain skills in HR, operations and team development
- Generous clothing allowance
- Opportunity to work with a beautiful product
We look to hire on attitude over skillset, so feel free to start the conversation.
Store Manager - TBA (NSW)
We are looking for a Store Manager for one of our NSW stores, TBA. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the store and setting a high standard for our team to follow. You will be driven to meet and exceed company sales, enjoy working autonomously and have strong KPI objectives whilst developing strategies to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and operational standards.
What we will offer you:
• Great Salary package
• Generous Uniform allowance
• Incentive-based bonus structure
• Freedom to work in an environment that requires daily self-management and promotes a creative culture
To be successful you will demonstrate:
• A strong background an extensive experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager, with a minimum of 2 years experience in an apparel brand.
• A strong ability to self-manage and great multi-tasking skills.
To express your interest in this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org