TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been processed, you will receive an order confirmation via email. This will include a link to track your order. Once your order has been dispatched from the warehouse you will receive a new email/ SMS on estimated delivery date. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order please do not hesitate to contact our customer care via email on email@example.com or phone (03) 9527 2136. Our customer care service is open Monday to Friday between 9:00am to 4.30pm AEST.
We offer a free* delivery service to all Australian customers that spend over $100 AUD. Please allow 2-5 working days for the delivery of an order (please allow an extra day or two for regional areas).
||Free* for orders over $100
The Nique online store services all corners of the globe, we will send out the goods via TNT international services or DHL. Air mail is the standard international delivery, with signature required upon delivery.
We currently ship to;
Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macao, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Singapore, The Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
Please provide up-to-date contact information so our delivery providers can reach you if they are unable to deliver your parcel.
Please be aware that your local customs office may hold your delivery for a period of time which is out of our control. Your customs office may also bill you (import tax & duties) depending on the total value of the goods, the receiver is responsible for this payment. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
CLICK + COLLECT
Click + Collect is currently available to customers within a 20km radius of Newtown, NSW 2042.
- This service is FREE with no minimum spend online.
- Orders must be placed at least 4 hours before pickup.
- Orders can be collected between 11:30am and 5:45pm (6:45pm on Thursday evenings).
View our Click & Collect FAQ's here
HOW TO PLACE A CLICK & COLLECT ORDER
- Shop as usual on our website.
- If your items are available for pickup, you will see an option to select 'store pickup' on the cart page. This must be selected before entering checkout.
- Enter your address & select Nique Newtown as your pickup store.
- Select the day you would like to collect (you have maximum 2 business days to collect your order).
- Select the time you would like to collect your order.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Select 'store pickup' as your delivery option.
- Proceed with checkout as usual.
COLLECTING YOUR CLICK + COLLECT ORDER
- You will receive an email confirmation when your item is ready for pickup.
- When collecting in store, let a staff member know your order number so they can locate it for you.
- That's it!
We are in the process of rolling out this service to Melbourne and & Sydney.
To be notified when a store near you offers click + collect, sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of this page.